Saturday, March 31, 2018

Improve Your Digital Marketing with Typeform

You can’t deny that were in the era of hyper-personalization. Big companies are collecting so much data about our every action that it can seem impossible to compete with them.

As an eCommerce business owner myself, I was feeling pretty frustrated with the whole situation. I wanted to connect with my customers on their terms rather than spy on them and collect their information without their permission.

Typeform was the perfect solution to that problem. Their templates are really easy to install, customize, and they allow you to collect valuable insights from your customers in a way that is honest and upfront. Look, tracking cookies are a part of the industry, but Typeform provides small and medium business owners with a more organic form of collecting data.

Data is Essential in Marketing

Data is an essential part of marketing. Customer feedback is one of the only ways you can make meaningful changes that your customers will love. I was able to collect that necessary feedback using Typeform.

Whether you want to use simple single question forms, or longer surveys, Typeform lets you choose. Here are a few other features that I really liked:?

-An easy to use interface that is designed to be engaging
-The ability to showcase my questions using videos and GIFs
-MailChimp and Google Sheets integration to help you analyze and make sense of the data
-Easily added on to any WordPress website
-Track your results using a detailed analytics dashboard
-Preview your changes to make sure each Typeform looks the way you want it

Since using Typeform, I’ve learned valuable things about my most loyal customers, helping me build a better experience for them and to provide them with products that they really want. I was never able to collect this type of data before when I used traditional tracking methods like Google Analytics, tracking cookies, and data scrapers on social media.

If you ask me, I’ll take the more personalized approach any day of the week. I’m able to collect valuable data without violating my customer’s trust. This has allowed me to build a better brand without feeling like I’m spying on the people who support me and choose my brand over my competitors.

They also offer a quiz maker tool that you can use to test the knowledge of your audience on a specific topic.

The price itself isn’t that outrageous. A free version that allows you to track 100 responses per month and up to 10 fields per form is offered. The Pro version costs $30 per month, includes unlimited responses and fields, and is good for one user. The Pro+ version costs $59 a month, can accommodate one or more users, includes unlimited responses and fields, and you can even remove the Typeform branding, a must-have if you want to maintain your brand and professionalism.

As for security, Typeform claims to host their data on secure Amazon Web Services servers that include 128-bit SSL encryption, data backups, and other security protocols.

If you are looking for a better way to gather insights on your business and overall shopping experience, Typeform is a reliable choice that businesses of all sizes can benefit from.

Original post: Improve Your Digital Marketing with Typeform

Source link

See more source :
Improve Your Digital Marketing with Typeform

0 comments:

Post a Comment