Friday, August 25, 2017

SPI 274: How to Avoid the Slimy Sell with Chalene Johnson

I used to hate selling. It made me feel slimy. Despite earning a living for years through online business, I never felt comfortable delivering a sales pitch. That’s all changed, and I’ve invited the brilliant Chalene Johnson here today to explore how that change occurred.

Ever since Chalene invited me to speak in front of her audience at Marketing Impact Academy, I approach pitching products as serving, rather than selling. It’s a game-changing mindset shift that’s transformed my own confidence and others’ confidence in me as a seller.

In today’s episode, you’ll get Chalene’s expert advice for making this shift yourself, and how it can revolutionize your business. You’ll hear her favorite strategies for beta testing new products, setting a price point, overcoming self-doubt, and avoiding that “slimy” feeling we associate with selling. She’ll also share personal stories from her own launches and what she’s learned about building an audience of devoted, enthusiastic fans.

I created my latest course, Power-Up Podcasting, to help as many people as possible start podcasts of their own. I’m so grateful to Chalene for encouraging me to stand behind my work in an honest, authentic way. Her advice is required listening for anyone out there with a product to sell—don’t miss it!

Thanks for Listening!

To share your thoughts:

To help out the show:

  • Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
  • Subscribe on iTunes or download our mobile app.

Special thanks to Chalene for joining me this week. Until next time!

Source link

Origin soruce :
SPI 274: How to Avoid the Slimy Sell with Chalene Johnson

0 comments:

Post a Comment