Thursday, August 24, 2017

Mobile app | SarahStaar.com

My new mobile phone app is ready …

Download The App On iPhone | iPad | Android

Inside the app you’ll find loads of brand-new content which will only be available via the app.

– training videos
– pod casts
– training audios
– audio interviews with experts

I’m planning on adding new audio content to the app every single week.

I’d like to give you free access to all this brand-new content through my brand-new mobile phone app.

You can download it right now in the Google play store all the Apple App Store just search for Sarah Staar.

 

I would love to hear your feedback about the app,

What you like
what you don’t like
what you’d like to see

Please comment on this blog post and I’ll incorporate your suggestions into version 2.

Once you’ve downloaded the app you’ll need to login to the app to use it.

You only ever need to do this once. To login simply use your username and password that you use to log into staarvideos.com

Download The App On iPhone | iPad | Android



Source link

Origin soruce :
Mobile app | SarahStaar.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment