Friday, August 25, 2017

Pretty Hand Lettered Script Font • Pretty Darn Cute Design

Just when I thought hand lettered fonts were all starting to look the same, this pretty little thing caught my eye. When shopping for fonts I like to see how double t’s are handled, because, well, pretty is a word near and dear to my heart 😉 Most fonts just show two t’s inorganically thrown together with separate cross strokes, but not this one..

pretty hand lettered script font

I feel like this pretty hand lettered script font “gets” me. She’s reading my mind, and doing exactly what I want her to. For instance, let’s simply type out pretty darn cute and see how it looks without delving into the open type features…

pretty hand lettered script font

You guys! This font is so much fun to play with! Let’s try something else…

pretty hand lettered script font

She’s versatile too! I can see this font being perfect for Christmas cards, Teacher notes, blog graphics etc. If you’ve purchased any of our themes that come with photoshop templates, you could easily swap this font out for whichever one is used in the PSD file. For instance, our Pretty Happy Theme…

pretty hand lettered script font

How fun! Or the newly revamped Pretty Theme, I love how easy it is to modify the PSD files I included with these themes. You can pop a fun new logo up in no time, at no additional cost.

pretty hand lettered script font

That’s all for the edition of Fun Font Friday, grab this pretty hand lettered script font, Masterblush here.

Get This Font

xo Lindsey

This pretty little thing is a must for font fanatics, check it out! #funfontfriday #prettydarncute

Source link

Origin soruce :
Pretty Hand Lettered Script Font • Pretty Darn Cute Design

0 comments:

Post a Comment