Wednesday, November 22, 2017

The High Price of Low Cost

Great content as always John, your videos and blog are really inspirational to me, keep up the great work!

I totally relate to what you’re saying with regards to the advantage of the low cost being a major disadvantage as well. When I first started out I wasn’t taking it seriously, I had that mindset that it didn’t really matter if I made money or not and in my first year of affiliate marketing I made around $80!

I realised that I had to become serious about what I was doing, because I had made that money with no real effort, so what could I do if I actually rolled up my sleeves and actually tried at it and gave it my full time dedication? Well I’ve been doing that for about the past year or so now and it’s really paying off, and I’m making about $200 a day or so. I’m not quite in the realm of yourself John, but I’m not doing too badly for a guy with no qualifications or any real computer experience!

I love the way you speak with confidence, that’s something that I would like to improve upon myself as I currently train small numbers of people, through my blog, the methods that I use and I can see the results that is getting them, and I feel if I had more confidence then one day I’d be able to train bigger groups of people and help a lot more realise their dreams like I have! You strike me as the kind of guy that’s always been confident and good at public speaking, is that the case or has it came with experience?

Looking forward to more content from you soon!!

Source link

Read more source :
The High Price of Low Cost

0 comments:

Post a Comment